Applying to Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
We are currently accepting applications for 2017-18.
School Tours for New Families
New families can tour the school, have questions answered, and meet faculty and staff during our monthly school tours. School tours are held the second Tuesday of each month, September through May, at 9:00 a.m. New families are always welcome to tour and may RSVP for a monthly tour by calling (805) 969-5965.
All incoming families must complete our application packet. Please return, in person or via mail, the following items:
- Application (Pre-K-8 Applicants)
- Parish Form (K-8 Applicants)
- Academic/Character Reference Form (K-8 Applicants)
- Copies of the required documents (Pre-K-8 Applicants)
- Pre-Kindergarten Developmental History Form (Pre-K Applicants Only)
- Pre-Kindergarten Schedule Preference Form (Pre-K Applicants Only)
To schedule a campus visit or ask any questions, please call the school office at (805) 969-5965 or e-mail Mrs. Tracie Simolon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting your family!