Applying to Our Lady of Mount Carmel School
We are currently accepting applications for all grades: Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Open House for New Families
New families can tour the school, have questions answered, and meet faculty and staff during our Open House meetings held in November and January. New families are always welcome to tour and meet faculty and staff during the regular school day by calling 805-969-5965.
All incoming families must complete our application packet. Please return, in person or via mail, the following items:
- Application (Pre-K-8 Applicants)
- Parish Form (K-8 Applicants)
- Academic/Character Reference Form (K-8 Applicants)
- Copies of the required documents (Pre-K-8 Applicants)
- Pre-Kindergarten Developmental History Form (Pre-K Applicants Only)
- Pre-Kindergarten Schedule Preference Form (Pre-K Applicants Only)
To schedule a campus visit or ask any questions, please call the school office at 805-969-5965 or e-mail Mrs. Karen Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting your family!