Our Lady of Mount Carmel School is fortunate to have a special endowment with limited funds that permits us to assist our families who have special circumstances. Catholic education must be a priority for families seeking tuition assistance.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for Our Lady of Mount Carmel School. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment . Applicants will apply online and will need to mail the following information:
- Payment of the $20 application fee.
- Copies of your most recent tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2010 and 2011 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
After all requested materials are reviewed, funds will be allocated to eligible families for whom Catholic education at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School is a priority. Our Lady of Mount Carmel School will forward the final decision to you prior to the close of the school year. Please be aware that funds for financial assistance are limited. One these funds are awarded, no further assistance will be available.
Tuition assistance is allocated according to the following criteria:
- Genuine financial need
- Participation in the parish in which you are registered
- Participation in school fundraising events
- Participation in the volunteer program
- Past tuition payment records
Note: Tuition assistance is available only to Catholic families
Good communication is imperative. For the sake of your family's security and peace of mind and for the general financial stability of the school, we encourage parents/guardians to contact the school principal as soon as possible when circumstances change, or if experiencing economic difficulties in making a tuition payment. Our Lady of Mount Carmel School will inform current families of the application deadline for applying for tuition assistance for the upcoming school year during spring of the current school year. Families receiving tuition assistance must reapply for aid through FACTS every year.
For questions concerning Tuition and Financial Assistance, contact Mrs. Karen Regan, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.