Tuition and Fee Schedule 2012/2013
|Grades K-8||1 Child||2 Children||3 Children|
|NON-ACTIVE CATHOLIC or NON-CATHOLIC||$6600||$11700||$17050|
|OPTION #1 (5 FULL DAYS)||$8200|
|OPTION #2 (5 HALF DAYS OR 3 FULL DAYS)||$6800|
|OPTION #3 (3 HALF DAYS)||$4000|
Once accepted into the Our Lady of Mount Carmel School, the following fees apply.
- Registration Fee: non-refundable fee of $350.00 per child per year paid upon re-registration each March.
- Elective and sports fees for middle school students
- Emergency Supply Kit for all kindergarten students
- Sacramental Fees for all students receiving First Reconciliation and First Communion
- Walk Through Social Studies Program Fee for all students in grades four through six
- Outdoor School Fee for all students in grade 6
There are two options to pay tuition at Our Lady of Mount Carmel School .
1) Pay in Full by June 25th of current school year for the upcoming school year
2) Pay Monthly by Bank Debit
- 10 Monthly Transfers - September through June, on the 5th or 20th day of the month
- 12 Monthly Transfers - July through June, on the 5th or 20th day of the month
For questions concerning Tuition and Financial Assistance, Mrs. Karen Regan, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org